You’ve just booked your next meeting via Zoom, and you want to impress your audience with some cool virtual backgrounds that catch their attention. These seven unique and cool virtual backgrounds will do the trick and make your business more memorable.
A simple white background is perfect if you want your audience to focus on your face and what you’re saying, without any distractions. Plus, it’s easy to set up and looks professional. You can do this by creating a blank slide with the Simple White template in Microsoft PowerPoint. Another option is by using an app like Simple show Presentations that lets you take a picture of your surroundings as the background.
Whether you’re working from home or just trying to spruce up your Zoom calls, a virtual background can be a great way to add some personality to your video chats. unique and cool virtual backgrounds to try out the next time you’re on a call. Start with a view of outer space: With stars sparkling in all directions and the Milky Way glowing like silk against the backdrop of deep black, there’s no denying that this is one of the coolest backdrops around.
A Throwback to 80’s Vibes
- If you’re looking for a unique and cool virtual background for your next Zoom meeting, look no further than this throwback to the 80’s!
- This fun and colourful background will take your video callers back in time, and it’s sure to get a few laughs.
- To set this background, simply find a picture of an 80’s themed event or party online.
- Save the image to your computer, and then upload it as your virtual background in Zoom.
- If you want to add a little extra flair to your calls, try adding some 80’s themed props or dress up in costume!
- Whether you’re trying to impress your boss or just have some fun with friends, this retro background is sure to do the trick.
RGB (Red, Green, Blue) is the color model used on electronic devices such as TVs, computers, phones, and tablets. The RGB color model is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light are added together in various ways to reproduce a wide array of colors.
The name of the model comes from the initials of the three additive primary colors, red, green, and blue.
The main purpose of the RGB color model is for the sensing, representation, and display of images in electronic systems, such as televisions and computers.
Another purpose of the RGB color model is for web development.
Web pages are written in HTML (HyperText Markup Language), which uses tags to structure content.
Whether you’re working from home or in an office, there are times when a virtual background can come in handy. Maybe you need to make a quick video call and don’t want your colleagues to see your messy room. Or maybe you want to add a little bit of personality to your next video conference. Whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered with seven cool virtual backgrounds that will make your next Zoom meeting a little more fun.
- Stencils are a great way to add some personality to your virtual background. There are plenty of free online resources that offer printable stencils.
- To use a stencil, simply print it out on cardstock or heavy paper. Then, tape the stencil to your wall or door.
- Position yourself in front of the stencil so that your head and shoulders are visible through the cut-out shapes.
- Once you’re in position, turn on your Zoom meeting and select the virtual background option.
- When prompted, choose the image of your stenciled background.
- If everything looks good, you’re all set!
Retro Gamer Box Art
- For anyone who grew up in the 80s or 90s, video game box art was some of the most iconic artwork around.
- From classics like Super Mario Bros. to more obscure titles, there was something about that art that just screamed cool.
- Thankfully, you can now bring some of that same retro gaming goodness to your next Zoom meeting with these virtual backgrounds.
- Whether you want to show off your love for classic games or just add a bit of personality to your next call, these backgrounds are sure to do the trick.
- So, without further ado, here are seven of the coolest retro gaming-inspired virtual backgrounds for your next Zoom meeting.